The Victor 7390 badminton racket. Featuring a slightly more head heavy balance than the Victor 7300, this racket is ideally suited for more powerful smashes and power. However, its medium stiff shaft is a little more forgiving and allows more control to the average player versus the Lightfighter 7000. An excellent option for the intermediate to advanced player who wants power without sacrificing control.
Offering impressive power, this attacking racket provides outstanding feeling and handling. The Inner Waves technology in the slightly head heavy frame ensures racket control and power.
- Balance: Head-Heavy
- Flex: medium Flex
- Weight: 5U (77g)
- Grip Size: G2 (Thin Grip)
- Recommended Stringing Tension: 20-25 lbs
- Stringing: Prestrung with Ashaway Zymax 66 Fire Power Orange
- Frame: Graphene Graphite
- Shaft: Graphene Graphite + 5.4 SHAFT
- VICTOR Technologies: LIGHTFRAME + AERODYNAMIC SHAPE + INNER WAVES + 72-SEVENTY TWO