Apacs Tantrum Light Infinity Badminton Racquet
With the success of Tantrum Light Exclusive, APACS kept on working hard on compromise the balance between Lightness and Strength of the racket. The result, the Tantrum Light Infinity Badminton Racket. A slight Taper shaft is introduced into this racket. Shaft diameter is 7.5mm at the handle to 7.1mm at the T-join. This help pushing the "Kick" point closer to frame head. Power generation increased by 25%. 2 type of plastic materials have been used for the eyelets. It reduce the friction between the string and eyelet dramatically, that improves vibration absorption a lot.
- Frame Material : Japan Toray T1000 (Ultra high Strength & Stiffness)
- Shaft Material : Japan Toray M30 (30 Tonne)
- Flex : 8-9 ( medium flex)
- Frame thickness : 10.4 (T-Join) -> 9.8(Top end) mm
- Shaft Dia. : 7.5mm - 7.1mm (Taper)
- Weight : 76-79g
- Length : 670mm
- Max Tension : 35lbs
- Balance : 282 -295 mm Special Features :- ISO frame 72 grommets Use of multiple type of plastic for the grommets. Reduce friction and absorb vibration.
- String: Pre-Strung with high quality APACS string.
- Manufactured: Malaysia
We Also Recommend
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.