Apacs Tweet 8000 International Badminton Racquet
The Apacs Tweet 8000 International Badminton Racket is designed for the advanced player and is made from high-end material to boost performance as well as durability. It has a built-in Graphite T-Throat that helps minimize racket torsion, maximize frame and shaft stability and enhances attacking power.
Racket cover not included.
- Frame Material: 30T Japan High Modulus Graphite
- Shaft Material: 40T Japan High Modulus Graphite
- Frame Type: Muscle Wave Heavy Impact
- Grommet System: 76 Holes
- Shaft Diameter: 6.7 mm
- Weight: 88-90 g (3U)
- BCP: 290+3 mm (Slightly Head Heavy)
- Flex: 7.5-8.0 (Stiff)
- Grip: G2
- Length: 675 mm
- Max Tension: 38 lbs
- String: Pre-strung with high quality APACS string @25LBS.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
We Also Recommend