Designed to suit entry level players, the Nano Deluxe 5000 is a racket aimed at the beginner-intermediate badminton player and combines a thicker shaft , T-Joint, and torsionally strong frame design to really enhance the feel in the hand and allow for maximum control. This racquet is excellent for control at the net, clears to the corners, smashes and general all round play.
It is set up to facilitate the big power player to really get the most out of their every smash by remaining incredibly rigid throughout the strike to get maximum flex and response off the racket face.
- Level: Advanced/Intermediate
- Type: All Around
- Flex: Flexible
- Head: Square / Isometric / Quad
- Weight: 85gm(4U-)
- B.Pt: 5 (Even Balance)
- Head: Nano Autocure Technology
- Shaft: 30T Micro Carbon
- Cover: Pro Kennex full racquet cover
- String: Pre Strung with Pro Kennex Tetra Tech 66 competition string
- Manufactured: China