Victor HyperNano X80 Badminton Racket
The Victor HyperNano X-80 badminton racket brings the fantastic characteristics of the All-Round HyperNano X800 range into a more flexible shaft and more affordable price-range, offering fantastic consistency on the court. Designed with a classic red and white color scheme, the HX-80 has an even balance and medium stiff shaft, providing all-around performance whether you're playing singles or doubles. As the X-80 has Victor's superb AERO-DIAMOND Frame, this racket is stunningly fast through the air, allowing you to send aggressive smashes and drop shots to your opponent, giving you fantastic speed on your shots and allowing you to react to anything when on defense.
- Weight: 4U (80-85 gms)
- Grip: G5
- Recommended Tension: 20-26 lbs
- Length: 674mm
- Balance: HH ○○●○○ HL
- Stiffness: S ○●○○○ F
- Shaft Material: Ultra High Modulus Graphite + NanoTube + 6.8 SHAFT
- Frame Material: High Modulus Graphite + Nano Resin + HARD CORED TECHNOLOGY
- VICTOR Technologies: SEVENTY SIX-76 + AERO-DIAMOND + NANO-TEC + NANO-TUBE + HARD CORED TECHNOLOGY
- Made in Taiwan
- Stringing: Custom Stringing Available
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
We Also Recommend