The Hypernano X-990 badminton racket provides excellent feel. Its medium-stiff shaft is great for sharp net-play. With its high-quality construction (ultra-high modulus graphite hardcoded technology), this racket is powerful and durable ensuring great playability for a long time. Clears find their mark with ease and provides enough power to bring the shuttle down at a steep angle. The Hypernano X-990 badminton racket feels solid, with plenty of control and touch to deceive your opponent.
- Weight: 4U (80-84 gms)
- Grip Size: G2 (small grip)
- Balance: Head Heavy (Ideal for power shots from the back of the court and long rallies)
- Shaft: Medium Stiff (Provides more accurate shot making by allowing more time. Does not unbend as quickly as a stiff shaft)
- Stringing: Custom Stringing Available
- Frame Material: Ultra High Modulus Graphite M30J+HARD CORED TECHNOLOGY
- Shaft Material: Ultra High Modulus Graphite M46J+M30J+6.8 SHAFT
Combining the controllability of "diamond-dhap" structure with the stability and smoothness of "sword-shape" structure, AERO-DIAMOND frame minimizes air-resistance and improves handling and stability during each shot.
The single-pass grommet hole construction creates less friction between strings extending string life.