This net is ideally suited for backyard play and comes with poles. This net is for use with Badminton only. Notes: The Nylon ropes are a strangling hazard - DO NOT allow children to assemble. The end of the peg above the ground is rounded like a ring to reduce the chances of injury in the event that someone accidentally steps on it, but we recommend you to be careful and not play barefoot. The rounded rings also enable you to pull out the pegs from the ground readily for disassembly. The quality of the net is significantly better than those that come with traditional recreational sets sold at large retailers, however, it is not designed to be used as a volley ball net !
6 total steel poles pieces can be assembled to make two poles, one for each side.
- 4 steel pegs and nylon rope to support the net and poles.
- INCLUDES INSTRUCTION SHEET TO SET UP THE NET IN YOUR BACKYARD.
- Light duty Nylon construction.
- Regulation length
- comes with line marking tape to mark out a court in your backyard.
- Comes with a sheet that describes regulation court dimensions so you can mark out the court in your backyard.
- comes with printer sheet of badminton sport rules
-Comes with a handy PVC carrying case
Where is my order shipped from?
All orders are shipped from our warehouse located in Schaumburg, IL (suburb of Chicago).
How long will it take for me to receive my order?
The delivery time varies. Here are typical deliver times (ground service) to different regions across continental USA:
Midwest: 2 - 3 business days
East Coast: 3 – 4 business days
Southwest: 4 – 5 business days
West Coast: 4 – 5 business days
We also have expedited (2-day & 3-day) shipping options available for guaranteed delivery.